Air Brick Flood Defence
Product Code G980-BLB
Product Description & Key Features
The Manthorpe Air Brick Flood Defence is a discreet solution to the problems of flood damage caused by unprotected air bricks.
In the event of a flood the easy to fit cover clips on to a vent to stop water from entering. The Manthorpe Air Brick Flood Defence is designed to cover the opening of a 9"x3" air brick and can be used with any plastic, clay or concrete air brick.
The bright yellow cover reminds the homeowner to remove the Air Brick Flood Defence when flood waters subside.
- Air bricks are one of the first entry points of flood water into a property
- Does away with the need to source (and position) sandbags. A large number of sandbags would be required to cover each air brick
- The easy to install frame forms a permanent mount for the removable cover, requiring only simple tools to fit and discreetly sits flush to the wall
- The easy to store cover simply clicks onto the frame to protect the property and can continue to be used as and when required
- The high visibility colour reminds you to remove the cover once the flood water has receded
Literature and Technical Info
pdf (1.18 MB)
pdf (4.54 MB)
pdf (845.54 KB)
pdf (1.45 MB)