Product Code GW294
Product Description & Key Features
The GW294 Refurbishment Horizontal Tray is designed to provide protection where a new horizontal roof abutment meets an existing wall. It can also be used where the original system has been found to have degraded or even left out of the wall construction. Alternatively it can be used in new build horizontal situations or in conjunction with the GW295 Horizontal Tray.
Integral stop ends and a hook feature remove the need to overlap the trays giving a total effective length of 450mm. The tray has a unique front mortar clip that can be removed at any time once the mortar has set leaving a 25mm deep aperture into which the lead is inserted and secured with lead wedges.
A G950 Weep Vent or G951 Peep Weep must be used in each tray to drain away the collected water. The GW294 Refurbishment Tray can also be supplied with short, standard or long lead stapled and sealed to the tray in either code 4, code 5 (special order) lead or a lead replacement.
- Ideal for remedial work, can be installed into existing walls
- Removable mortar clip for quick and simple lead installation
- Integral stop ends ensure water is collected in the tray
- Use with Manthorpe's peep weep to drain moisture onto the roof
- Covered interlock allows for multiple trays to be linked
Literature and Technical Info
pdf (1.03 MB)
pdf (958.62 KB)