Lockable Fire Rated Access Panel
Product Code GL131F
Product Description & Key Features
A 300 x 300mm fire rated access panel to provide fire resistant openings in both ceilings and walls to allow for maintenance and adjustment to engineering services and utility controls, fire rated to one hour as defined in British Standard BS 476-22: 1987. Each metal panel is finished in a white powder-coating which is easy to clean and can be over-painted to match the surrounding surface. They are fitted with a catch lock opened by a simple ‘T’ key, and supplied with a more substantial key lock for extra security.
- 1 hour fire integrity rating
- Lightweight and easy to fit
- Slim, flush-fit finish
- Lightly textured and easy to clean surface which can be painted
- Used to access; electrics, switches, valves control boxes etc.
- Supplied with a more substantial key lock for extra security.