Product Code GW283-25
Product Description & Key Features
The Manthorpe range of Lintel Trays are fabricated in three different sizes to suit cavity widths up to 150mm and lintel heights of 230mm, they are available in rolled lengths of 5 and 25 meters. Its pre-creased design enables the tray to be folded to suit a variety of lintels profiles and its rigidity allows it to be self-supporting. This eliminates the need to build into the inner leaf wall.
Manthorpe’s Lintel Trays are designed in response to NHBC and British Standard requirements. These state that cavity tray/dampproof protection should be provided over all openings.
The Lintel Tray is made of tough, durable polypropylene and will protect cavity wall lintels against corrosion from moisture. Any water collects on the top of the lintel tray and is contained by the stop ends. The water is then directed to the outside of the building through Peep or Weep Vents in the outer cavity.
- Pre-creased rolled up tray for faster installation on-site
- Trays available to suit different heights of insulated lintel
- Rolls come in versatile lengths of 5 and 25 metres
- Both fixed and adjustable stop-end units are available
- Can be easily cut to the required length on-site
Literature and Technical Info
pdf (313.22 KB)