G504 Roll Panel Vent
Product Code G504
Product Description & Key Features
The G504 is a 1.25m wide pre-lapped Roll Panel Vent designed to maintain an air gap between the underside of the roofing membrane or sarking board and loft insulation at the eaves, to provide a continuous flow of air into the roof space.
The castellated profile is suitable for either 400mm, 450mm, or 600mm rafter centres, ideal for both new build and refurbishment where rafter centres are not consistent or unknown.
The extra width of the panel allows for better coverage when lower pitch and deeper insulation details are encountered.
- Provides 25,000mm²/M of airflow
- Rolls out in one continuous 6M length
- Can be used on lower pitch roofs or where greater insulation is required
- Accommodates rafter centres from 400mm to 600mm
- Flexible to suit uneven refurbishment details
- Ideal for the new build market
- Compatible with other products in the roofspace ventilation range
Literature and Technical Info
pdf (3.49 MB)
pdf (3.46 MB)