10mm Continuous Soffit Vent
Product Code G800-BL
Product Description & Key Features
The Manthorpe Continuous Soffit Ventilator is designed for use with a traditional fascia board to provide roof ventilation. The UPVC strip is screwed on to the fascia and securely supports the soffit board which slots into the self-retaining mouth. Airflow is guaranteed through a series of evenly spaced slots, narrow enough to keep out large insects but large enough to prevent the vent from becoming blocked. A sloping version of the product is also available.
- 10,000mm² airflow per metre
- Narrow grill to block out insects
- Adjustable mouth adjusts for different soffit sizes.
- Units come in 2.44 metre lengths
- Sloping eaves ventilators available
- 25mm soffit strips available
- Flat and low pitch version also available
Literature and Technical Info
pdf (189.93 KB)