Refurb Hooded Slate Vent - Random Slates
Product Code GRSV45R
Product Description & Key Features
Manthorpe Hooded Slate Vents are designed for new build and refurbishment work to enable ventilation or extraction through a man-made or natural slate roof.
The ventilators are an unobtrusive, economical roof ventilator providing 10,000mm² of air flow per unit.
Designed to replace a single slate in a roofline, the larger base allows for easier fitting with random sized slates and is better suited to retrofitting due to the absence of a lower spigot.
The vent is manufactured from UV stabilised durable polypropylene and are produced with an integrated insect grill and spigot. The vent can be used for both high and low level roof ventilation, Alternatively, it can be used as an outlet terminal for extraction fans and soil pipe ventilation when used in conjunction with a Manthorpe GRPA Flexible Pipe.
- 10,000mm²/M of air flow per unit
- Replaces an existing slate
- Larger base size for use with random slates
- Spigot removed for easier retrofitting
- Integral cowl with insect grill
- Vent without spigot available for retrofitting
- Cannot be used for extraction
- Suitable for use down to 15˚ roof pitch
Literature and Technical Info
pdf (162.65 KB)
pdf (174.9 KB)